In order that your hairpiece retains its shape and glossy sheen for the long term, you will need to treat it every 2-4 weeks (depending on the frequency of wear).
1. Dissolve approx. one tablespoon of shampoo in 1 litre of lukewarm water.
2. Lay the hairpiece in the shampoo & water solution for approx. five minutes and move it back and forth.
3. Rinse the wig thoroughly under running water.
4. Add approx. one tablespoon of balsam to 1 litre of fresh lukewarm water.
5. Rinse the wig thoroughly under running water.
6. Rinse out the wig thoroughly under running water.
Only ever brush the hairpiece when it is dry!
Carefully squeeze out the hairpiece in a towel; do not rub or wring it out. Subsequently place on the wig stand and apply 2-3 spray puffs of hair gloss.
Allow the hairpiece to dry at room temperature, without the addition of heat.
Attention, no heat!
Hot oven air, water vapour from a dishwasher or pressure cooker, a patio heater, hair-dryer, curling iron or tongs will destroy your hairstyle.
In order that you can enjoy your hairpiece for the long-term, you should have your substitute hair checked by us after 2-4 months.
You can reach us on the following numbers: